March 2 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Optimizing Your Time With Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ (Webinar)
Make Fountas and Pinnell Classroom™ Work for You.
During this 90-minute webinar, learn practical, time-saving ways to use Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ materials to integrate all of the essential elements of science-backed reading instruction (phonics, fluency, vocabulary, knowledge building and comprehension) in a way that works for you and your students!
- Classroom Teachers & Interventionists
- Literacy Coaches & Teacher Leaders
Discover how to optimize your teaching time by thinking about how Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Materials can support you in efficiently teaching your students. You’ll gain insights into how to create a coherent literacy system by thinking about the many opportunities across the day, week, and year for children to read and write.
- Explore ways to efficiently organize your time, space, and materials to make the most of Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™.
- Deepen your understanding of how to respond to your students’ learning needs using an inquiry-rich, multi-text approach.
- Understand how the Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ is designed as a coherent system for literacy learning.
- Integrate all of the essential elements of science-backed reading instruction (phonics, fluency, vocabulary, knowledge building and comprehension) across your day.
You will earn 1.5 hours of professional development hours upon completion of this training. Please note: In order to receive your Professional Development credits, you must attend the entire 90-minute Webinar. Recordings will be available for 5 days starting on Monday, March 4.
Nikki Drury, Literacy Trainer
Nikki worked as a literacy coach and teacher in public school for many years before joining the Center for Reading Recovery and Literacy Collaborative as an Intermediate Trainer. She has experience as a primary and intermediate classroom teacher and literacy instructional coach at the intermediate level. Over the years, she has worked with students, educators, and administrators to improve literacy outcomes.
Only credit cards will be accepted for individual payments. If you are looking to send a group that may require a purchase order (PO), please email CRRLC@lesley.edu.
Refunds will not be issued.
The registration portal closes on Saturday, March 2, 2024 at 9:00am (EST).
Certificates of Attendance
Only registered participants will receive a certificate of attendance for their participation by completing an insight form, which will be provided to participants at the end of the event. Please allow our team 1-2 weeks to process your certificate.