- This event has passed.
February 3 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Get Efficient with Fountas & Pinnell Interactive Read Aloud (Webinar)
Build knowledge and literacy outcomes.
During this 90-minute Saturday webinar you will learn effective and efficient ways to use the Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Interactive Read Alouds.
- Classroom Teachers & Interventionists
- Literacy Coaches & Teacher Leaders
- District & School Leadership
Interactive Read Alouds are the foundation of Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™. During this 90-minute Saturday webinar you will learn effective and efficient ways to use the Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Interactive Read Alouds.
- Managing the organization of Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Text Sets
- Optimizing the efficient use of Lesson Resources (i.e., Inquiry Cards, Lesson Folders, on-line resources)
- Making the most of the interactive read aloud lesson structure
- Effective pacing of interactive read aloud
You will earn 1.5 hours of professional development hours upon completion of this training.
Nikki Drury, Literacy Trainer
Nikki worked as a literacy coach and teacher in public school for many years before joining the Center for Reading Recovery and Literacy Collaborative as an Intermediate Trainer. She has experience as a primary and intermediate classroom teacher and literacy instructional coach at the intermediate level. Over the years, she has worked with students, educators, and administrators to improve literacy outcomes.
Heather Rodman, Literacy Trainer
Prior to joining the Center for Reading Recovery and Literacy Collaborative as a Primary Trainer, Heather was a Kindergarten, first, second, third, and fourth grade classroom teacher in Middletown, CT for 16 years. She was also a Primary Literacy Coordinator for five years where she provided literacy training and coaching to K-5 teachers. In addition, she was a member of the Connecticut Department of Education Common Core State Standards Curriculum Design Team for English Language Arts.
- One Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Interactive Read Aloud Text Set with the corresponding Inquiry Card and Lesson Folders
- The Interactive Read Aloud Program Guide
Only credit cards will be accepted for individual payments. If you are looking to send a group that may require a purchase order (PO), please email CRRLC@lesley.edu.
Refunds will not be issued.
The registration portal closes on Friday, February 2, 2024 at 5:00pm (EST).
Certificates of Attendance
Only registered participants will receive a certificate of attendance for their participation by completing an insight form, which will be provided to participants at the end of the event. Please allow our team 1-2 weeks to process your certificate.