Successful school improvement and accelerated student growth depends on the professional expertise of your team. We actively partner with PreK-8 schools and districts to help them make the most use of their COVID relief funding by creating an effective plan for wise investment of resources.
The Center offers a variety of literacy professional development opportunities appropriate for individuals and school cohorts. We offer programs for short-term and long-term professional learning, including:
- Consultations for problem-solving
- Half-day and full-day professional learning sessions
- Multi-day professional learning series
- Customized professional learning packages
- Literacy coach/teacher leader training
- School and district leadership training
- And more!
Leverage your COVID relief funds to design a coherent approach to literacy teaching and learning. Contact us today begin a conversation!
PARTNERING FOR SUCCESS: Case Study
Read about the impact that grew from our partnership with William Ellery Channing Elementary School in Boston, Massachusetts.